You can check your account balance through these simple and easy to use options
- SMS Banking
- If you’re registered for SMS & Toll-Free Banking, send I want to know my Balance, Whats is my Balance, Please share my account balance to 7308080808 – to get your account balance on SMS.
- To register for SMS & Toll-Free Banking, send SMS – "Register <Space> Last 4 digits of Customer ID<Space>Last 4 Digits of A/c no." to 7308080808
- Call us on 1800 270 3333 to get your account balance on SMS
- You can login to HDFC Bank netbanking platform using your custid & password, if you’re a registered user, to view your account balance
- To register online for netbanking using your custid, please click here
- You can also register for banking through ATM, Phonebanking and Branch. Click here to know more
You probably got your first bank account when you were in school or college, in which case it’s likely to have been a savings account.
There are many short- and long-term options available, so it’s up to you to choose one that takes into account your future needs, and the amount of money at your disposal.